1.2. The Terms apply to the use of the Website itself and to use of the entire content of the Website including text, images, information, functions and services of Unlimint as the case may be.
1.3. Continued use of the Website and its services constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to accept and be bound by the Terms, you are advised to discontinue use of the Website, its information, functions and services.
1.4. The Terms may be amended and changed without prior notice from time to time at our sole discretion. You are advised to check regularly to keep informed of updates. The effective version of the Terms shall be available at all times on the Website. Any updated or new version of the Terms will take effect immediately and apply to the use of the Website upon positing. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the amendments and updates.
2.1. We grant you a limited license to use the Website on these Terms. We may at any time revoke your license for any reason. Your license is automatically cancelled if you do not obtain our written permission before using the Website in a way these Terms do not allow.
2.2. The Website is made available with the intention of providing users with information about us. You may only use the Website for non-commercial purposes.
2.3. You may view, copy, download, print the content available via the Website, provided that:
• You use the content only for personal and non-commercial purposes;
• Any reproduction of the content contains the relevant copyright/intellectual property rights notice;
• You clearly and distinctly acknowledge Unlimint as the source of information;
• You explicitly state if the information has been modified in any way;
• You do not systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile directly or indirectly, a compilation, collection, database, directory or similar;
• Do not obtain or claim any ownership rights of any kind in any content and information.
2.4. You may not use or link to this Website for any purpose or in any way not expressly permitted in these Terms without our express prior written permission.
2.5. We may revoke your rights to use the Website or content at any time for any reason without providing a notification.
2.6. If you breach the Terms or infringe any other person’s rights (including intellectual property), we may cancel your license, block you from using the Website, claim against you damages and/or specific performance, and take any other legal steps, without affecting our rights.
3.1. You are not allowed to, directly or indirectly, or allow any other person to:
• Perform any actions or omissions that violate any of the Terms;
• Perform any actions or omissions which are illegal, fraudulent, violate or infringe any rights, titles or interest (including any intellectual property rights) in, via or to the Website or its content;
• Damage, disable, impair, overburden, or gain unauthorized access to the content or the Website;
• Remove, disable, bypass, or circumvent any access control or protection mechanisms on the Website;
• Introduce any materials or technology that impede or impair the operations of the Website and its content;
• Remove, modify, block, disable, hide, obscure or otherwise impair any information or content displayed on, or used in connection with the Website;
• Use the Website or content to advertise or promote, refer to, imply to, products or services that we have not expressly approved in writing in advance;
• Interfere with the use and enjoyment of any other persons of the Website;
• Use any technology (including bots, crawlers, spiders, and similar agents) to search or gain any information from the Website, unless we have given you permission to do so;
• Frame the Website, any of its pages or parts in a manner/way that we have not expressly authorized;
• Link to any page other than the home page of the Website (deep link);
• Link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you or a third party, or that you have any rights in our Website, content or intellectual property, unless we have given you written permission to do so;
• Attempt to discover or reverse engineer the source code and other materials forming part of the technology used as part of the Website or forming part of the content and services;
• Solicit, receive or charge money, favours or other consideration for allowing any other person to use or access the Website or the content.
3.2. These Terms, including restrictions on use of the Website apply to any part of the Website including information and content that is cached when using the Website.
3.3. Unlimint may monitor your compliance with these Terms.
4.1. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all rights, title, interest and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws) in, to and of this Website and its entire content (including but not limited to all information, content, data, graphics, designs, reports, interfaces, web pages, files, text, software, name, company names, product names, trademarks, logos, trade names, products and services offered by Unlimint, including the way in which content appears or is presented and all information relating to content) are our sole and exclusive property, of our licensors where applicable, or vest in us. All rights are reserved.
4.2. Your rights to use the Website and its content are limited to those given to you by us in these Terms.
4.3. The website and its content may not be without our prior express written consent to you be:
• Modified or used to make derivative works;
• Published, presented, distributed or reproduced;
• Copied or reverse engineered;
• Leased, rented, loaned, assigned, sold;
• Otherwise exploited.
4.4. You may not remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices from our content.
4.5. Our names, logo, sub-logos, logo variations, marks, trade names, including any images of them are our trademarks and intellectual property. No person may use these without our express written permission, subject to the following:
• Our trademarks represent a high standard of quality and brand recognition that we have spent substantial resources to develop;
• Accordingly, only journalists (press agencies, news agencies, trade publications) may make use of our trademarks for editorial purposes subject to express written consent to use and the Terms;
• We prohibit the use of our trademarks for non-editorial purposes, unless we have given you express prior written consent; and
• Only third parties wishing to make permitted use our trademarks for editorial purposes or third parties who have our prior express written consent to use them for non-editorial purposes (commercial or any other purposes) are allowed to use our trademarks as authorized users.
4.6. Authorised users’ license to use our trademarks is subject to the following limitations:
• Revokable – We make revoke the right at any time;
• Non-exclusive – We may allow any other persons to use our trademarks;
• You may only use our trademarks subject to and for the duration of the agreement;
• You may not use our trademarks in non-permitted ways;
• Non-transferable – you may not transfer the license to any other persons;
• You may only use our trademarks for the specified purposes that we have communicated to you in writing from time to time;
• You may only use our trademarks in ongoing compliance with our use requirements; and
• Any other limitations agreed between the parties in writing.
4.7. You may only use our trademarks in accordance with our authorized users’ trademark license, provided that:
• You must check before using a logo, image, mark, name in order to make sure use of only the current and correct version;
• Reproduction of our logos, images, names must be exact (i.e. logos, images, mark, names must be reproduced exactly as they appear);
• You must not modify or alter the colours, font styles, font sizes, stylization or any aspect of our logos, images, marks;
• You must not use our logos or images in a sentence, or text string;
• You must not use our logos, images, marks, names in combination or conjunction with any other logos, designs or elements;
• You must use the correct trademark, copyright, intellectual property ownership attribution;
• You must not redistribute the materials in which our logos, images, marks, names appear for other third parties to copy or use in any way; and
• Offering your own or any person’s goods and services in connection with our logos, images, marks, names is prohibited without our express specific use permission; and
We may revoke your license to use our trademarks as an authorised user at any time if you fail to comply with any of these requirements or any instructions.
4.8. You must stop using our trademarks or other content or intellectual property immediately if we ask you to.
4.9. Any other trademark, trade name, brand, name that may appear in the Website’s content is the property of its respective owner.
5.1. You certify that you are entitled to visit and use this Website, have the legal right and capacity to do so and are regarded as legally adult (being at least 18 years of age or equivalent).
5.2. You certify that your access to and use of the Website does not infringe any applicable regulations to Unlimint or your jurisdiction of origin; your use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where the use may violate any applicable legal requirements.
5.3. You shall comply with the Terms and other relevant regulations. The Website shall be used by users for lawful purposes and in a way that does not limit, inhibit or infringe third parties’ right to use the Website or rights (including intellectual property).
5.4. In case user’s actions lead to Unlimint’s involvement in any litigation, imposition of fine, requirement to pay any kind of compensation or any other financial implications, such user shall compensate Unlimint accordingly. Users shall be liable in full for any damage to the Website caused by their inappropriate use of the Website, any of its content, information, functions and/or services.
Forward Statements, products and services
6.1. Information, materials, services and products posted or offered within the Website are subject to change at Unlimit’s sole discretion. Not all services and products are available in all geographic areas, are subject to availability and eligibility.
6.2. The Website contains “forward-looking statements”. These are based on expectations and view of future events and developments and are subject to uncertainty and changes of circumstances. Words such as “may”, “will”, “plan”, “would”, “could”, “project”, “potential”, “aim”, “expect”, “believe” and similar intend to identify forward-looking statements. All such statements are or may be deemed to be, forward-looking statements. Undue reliance should not be placed on such statements, as the actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those projected. Such information should be read in conjunction with other cautionary statements and other documents we make available; forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by these. There can be no assurance that the actual results or developments anticipated will be realized in whole or in part or that they will have expected effects. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise
Additional terms ; privacy ; security
7.2. You must keep secret and safe and personal information, identification details or other security codes, information given to you, and comply with all expected security requirements. You must also make sure your use of the Website, any content and services, is done cautiously, securely and in a secure environment. Transmissions via the internet are at your own risk and responsibility.
7.3. Certain sections or pages on the Website may contain additional terms and conditions in addition to the Terms governing use.
Limitation of liability
8.1. The Website is provided “as is” and “as available”. Unlimint makes no representations or warranties regarding the Website and its content, including the Website’s accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, or timeliness. Information provided on the Website is subject to change and Unlimint disclaims any and all liability for omissions, deficiencies and errors, even in case of gross negligence to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8.2. In no event shall Unlimint be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, financial losses, expenses and lost profits, loss of use or damages to lost or damaged data arising in connection with use of, inability to use and/or access the Website.
8.3. Users acknowledge that they act at their own discretion, at their own risk and on their own will and Unlimint assumes no responsibility for their actions. Under no circumstances shall any content, function, service and/or information available on/or via the Website be considered solicitation to conduct an investment, financial or any other transaction that have or may have a financial impact. The content of the Website does not constitute and shall not be construed as a legal, financial or any other advice or solicitation.
8.4. Unlimint assumes no obligation to update the content on the Website. We may change or stop publishing the Website, any content or parts without notice and will not be responsible for any consequences. Unlimint disclaims any liability for unauthorized, non-compliant, infringing use or reproduction of the Website, any part or any portion thereof.
10.1. Use of the Website shall be governed by the applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus. Any dispute or legal action arising out of or in connection with the Website or the Terms shall be settled in the competent courts of Cyprus. The aforementioned does not affect the rights of Unlimint organization, including the legal owner of the Website and its affiliates to commence action in any jurisdiction of user.
10.2. Failure by Unlimint to enforce any provision shall not constitute or be considered a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce that or any other provisions.
10.3. Invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of the Terms shall not affect validity and enforceability of the other provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Updated on 20.10.2020